Time to sell up..98 ///M Roadster 45k miles Estoril Blue

For the M Powered Z3 derivatives
tags
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Time to sell up..98 ///M Roadster 45k miles Estoril Blue

Post by tags »

Well folks.....

I am getting ready for my move overseas and unfortunately, import duty and annual road tax does not make economical sense to export the car.
The car is a June 98 ///M Roadster in Estoril blue with blue/black leather interior. It comes with a hard top in Estoril. The car is mostly un-modified except the following:

Parrot head unit (original head unit not available and neither is the original CD changer)
Clear Wind Deflector (instead of the original black mesh deflector)
Front Strut Brace
New Blue roof circa 2 years ago

Everything else original and unmodified.

Lots of service history is available and MOT until May 2018. I have had the car for about 12 years. Mileage is 45k and most of those miles were driven by me :D :D (14.5k when i bought it). It has Goodyear F1 eagles all round with the rears replaced about 5k miles ago and the fronts replaced about 2k miles ago - so plenty of tread on them.

Currently, the ///M Roadster is selling from 16k for a high mileage car to £50k for low mileage (not kidding, check out Autotrader). These cars are obviously now appreciating. I am thinking of offering this at £20k as is or slighlty more after an Inspection2 service and professional detailing to correct minor paint issues (some swirl marks etc).

Here's the car....if anyone is interested.
Deano1712
Z Register organiser

M roadster S50

Re: Time to sell up..98 ///M Roadster 45k miles Estoril Blue

Post by Deano1712 »

Where are you off to? Sad to see this post, we have had some good runs out over the years

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Z3M with a few mods...and a little bit more power
tags
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by tags »

We have had some brilliant runs. Some of the quickest.

I bought a place abroad a few years ago and spend half my time there. Its now time to move out there (next year), so have to be realistic about what I can take across.

Excise duty would be too much because of C02 and tax each year 640euro :shock: :shock: :shock:
Deano1712
Z Register organiser

M roadster S50

Post by Deano1712 »

If you fancy a last blast out sometime in October let me know

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Z3M with a few mods...and a little bit more power
Howard Adams

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Howard Adams »

Hi the one off tax which is related to emissions (here in France) is halved when the car is of a certain age & this car is in
that catorgy. It’s a charge that is only applied once as we don’t have road tax here. But we do have Toll roads.
I paid about €230 for my Z3 (3,0i) last year.
H
tags
Z Register member

M roadster S50

Post by tags »

As much as i would love to take the ///M other factors are also stopping me take it. I dont have a garage at my overseas property meaning it will be sat in the sun (covered) and would also become a daily car.

After 13 years and 30k miles (the miles I have driven it) I am happy to have owned it and realise now is my time to pass it to another owner who would look after it. Now they are collectibles, I am sure an enthusiast or collector is going to show interest.

Tags