landed z8

UK owners might be few and far between, but if you are a Z8 enthusiast you are welcome here
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

landed z8

Post by pete59 »

just returned from harrich to see my brothers long awaited container,from the states,now awaiting customs to clear.inside a black prodoction number5371 5.0 z8.i seen pics but cant wait to see it in the flesh.then its being sorted for the road,should turn a few heads in nottinghamshire.
Jonttt
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Jonttt »

but

Happiness is not around the corner........happiness is the corner
Image Video or Journal Garage: 2015 FFRR Black Edition, Porsche Boxster GTS, 1997 Porsche Carrara C4S, Ex 2001 BMW S54 Z3m Roadster
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by pete59 »

pics will deffernatly follow when i can get near it,could take till next week to sort release,he will let me know,we have not lived in the same house for 40 years,i will post them on my page as soon as poss.
snoops

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by snoops »

Then maybe Phil will get a genuine reply to

THIS THREAD - CLICKY LINK

Only ever seen one Z8 in the flesh, in La Rochelle couple of years ago, nearly fell out of the hotel window straining my neck to see it drive off the car park. When it came back I went out to chat to the owner and have a little look, looked amazing and sounded even better :D.

I'm not a bit jealous :wink:
Image...........No Mods...... I like him just the way he is
pete59

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by pete59 »

my brothers not a big forum type fan,however i am,will get him and the car at my place and will get many pics and some of my z and other cars,will also try to get him to turn up at one of your runs derbyshire maybe,we both spend to much time in our own bussness,so weekends are our only chill times,i am sure it wont be long,my skills on laptop leave alot to be disired.pete