Folding top tonneau.

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Folding top tonneau.

Post by Southernboy »

As some of you will know, I recently converted my z3 interior from the OEM beige to red and black leather, black carpet, black plastic trim etc etc... One thing I didn't do at the time was worry about the Folding top tonneau, which was still the original beige. Well after seeing a couple of threads here about leather repair kits, I decided to go that route with a re-colouring of the beige to black. Just to say, not only has it come up perfectly black, but even looks a whole heap "newer" than before. So, anyone looking to spruce up their folding top tonneau, might be worth considering using the leather repair kits with the correct colour match.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
g8jka
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Folding top tonneau.

Post by g8jka »

Good job :thumb: I am amazed at how good the kits are after seeing Gookah's the other night, only he's got more work now as he has got mine to do :wink:

Get some pics up :D
2000 BMW Z3 2.8 Titanium Silver Roadster with too many mods to list :-D :drive
Click For 2.0 Progress Journal
Click For 2.8 Progress Journal
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Folding top tonneau.

Post by Southernboy »

They work extremely well...I used some MacGuires lether creme after doing the colouring thing. It looks like a new cover!
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions