COLOUR CODED SAFETY BELTS

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

COLOUR CODED SAFETY BELTS

Post by Southernboy »

My auto trimmer now offers "colour coded safety belts". He uses the same quality fabric as used for standard black safety belts, but can get it in a range of colours. Since my interior is red leather with black trim, I'm having my belts made up in red, with "BMW Z3" embroidered in black thread into the belt in the section which comes across the chest area. Obviously the BMW will be B then M below it and W below that, with the stylised "Z3" below that. Once I've had it made up and fitted them, I'll post a pic or two....hopefully my neighbour's daughter with the 44 D's will volunteer for the photo-shoot.... :D
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: COLOUR CODED SAFETY BELTS

Post by Brian H »

I don't know whether I am more concerned that you are embroidering BMW Z3 on to your seat belt or that you know the chest size of your neighbours daughter? :shock: :wink:
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

wasn't that a yuppie thing to do in the mid 80s :shock: your not a former yuppie are you Barry :D
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Brian H »

PCSAM wrote:wasn't that a yuppie thing to do in the mid 80s :shock: your not a former yuppie are you Barry :D
Was that to embroider the seat belt or know the chest size of your neighbours daughter? :D
PCSAM

blank

Post by PCSAM »

he sent me her picture last week , im more worried about the cars springs than the seatbelt :shock: :D Image
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

Yuppie from the 80's...yes....that's not a 44D....that's from that Sci-Fi movie "The Blob".... :D
When you see the real 44's...you'll want to emigrate immediately!! :twisted:
"Normal is overrated"

gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

Brian H wrote:I don't know whether I am more concerned that you are embroidering BMW Z3 on to your seat belt or that you know the chest size of your neighbours daughter? :shock: :wink:
Well at least the mystery of the disappearance of her bra's from the washing line has now been solved..... :D

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

I must say, if I was in Alaska in winter, I'd appreciate a winter companion like her!! :roflmao:
"Normal is overrated"

sirius-c

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by sirius-c »

post pics of both please :D
Designed or not designed, that is the question.
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Red seatbelts would look good. I had a car with red seatbelts in the 1980s and it always went down well with passengers.