Z3 Radio bezel

This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Z3 Radio bezel

Post by Southernboy »

I've been looking for one of these for years...and now have found one. They are available on eBay from Chromdesign.de. The "hole" in the centerconsole of the Z3 has always appeared somewhat "unfinished" to my eye, and although this item may not suit everyone's interior scheme, it will for those who have the chrome heater control surrounds, the chrome instrument dial surrounds etc etc.. It is purpose made, and appears will finish the overall trim on the console.
Not cheap, but all the chromdesign stuff is a tad pricey...on the other hand, he seems to be the only outlet that has taken the trouble to provide these items. I bought the chrome outer door handle covers from him, and although they were metal and excellent in quality and finish, they were pricey compared to the plastic option from Taiwan... This item is fitted on the same principle...peel and stick. That means it will not inpinge on the actual size of the aperture.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions