British Leisure Show 2010

Discussion of anything to do with the BMW Car Club. Viewing and posting limited to Z Register members.
Phil

M roadster S54

British Leisure Show 2010

Post by Phil »

This might be of interest to BMWCC members
Let me know if you would like to participate

Welcome to the British Leisure Show, our major new 3 day outdoor show to be held on the banks of the River Thames, at the Royal Windsor Racecourse from 19th – 21st March 2010. Other owner’s clubs involved in the show are the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club, The Aston Martin Owner’s Club, and The Maserati Owner’s club.

It would be nothing short of wonderful to have BMW Club UK alongside these other brands. It is totally free to members that put their cars on display and members of the club have a 25% reduction in ticket price for the event.

There’s a comprehensive range of outdoor leisure products comprising of 8 zones for visitors to experience. We are proud to announce Autoglym’s sponsorship of the car owners’ paddock display. In addition to Cars and Bikes, we will have extreme sports products and a fantastic display of yachts and powerboats. We would be delighted if The BMW Club UK were to participate in the show and there is a great opportunity for you to have a very prominent presence within the paddock enclosure.

This is a great opportunity for you to show off your owner’s best cars, and thanks to the sponsorship of the display from Autoglym, there will be no costs for your club at all, all we ask of you is that you bring 10-15 rare/interesting examples from your roster of members’ cherished cars.

There is onsite camping and free parking meaning that members can really make a weekend of it and take advantage of their complimentary tickets for the entirety of the show.

In March 2010 participating Car Clubs are offered:

· COMPLIMENTARY VIP PARKING ONSITE

· COMPLIMENTARY 3 DAY VIP PASSES FOR MEMBERS BRINGING CARS (MAX OF 10 FREE TICKETS PER CAR CLUB)

· STAND SPACE ALLOCATION IN THE ‘AUTOGLYM CAR CLUB MEMBERS’ ENCLOSURE

· A 25% TICKET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR CAR CLUB MEMBERS

· THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH THE BRITISH LEISURE SHOW AS MARKETING PARTNERS TO PROMOTE YOUR CLUB AND THE SHOW

Please take a look at our website for further information; www.britishleisureshow.com Please click on the exhibitors section to see our fantastic press launch video. (on the red vertical bar on the left of the screen)

I will be in touch shortly, however if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call on 07912 491 582.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Sapphire black/Imola red and black interior/ red roof/ S54 - the only RHD one made.

"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
italex

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Interesting

Post by italex »

Hi Phil

I would be intrested in this. Will wait for further information

regards

Alex
Z3's, one of the little pleasures in life.