S54 at Aston Martin Gaydon

Seen other zeds? Here's where you can ask
Renaud

M roadster S54

S54 at Aston Martin Gaydon

Post by Renaud »

Hello All,

I was up at Aston Martin Gaydon today. As I was leaving I spotted this rather nice S54 in the car Park (please excuse the poor photo, Just grabbed a quick snap on the phone) :

I did hang around for a little while, but as it was so bloody cold up there I couldn't hang around to see who was driving it!!

Rgds

R
Bi11

M roadster S54

Re: S54 at Aston Martin Gaydon

Post by Bi11 »

That would have been me. First outing this year and afraid I had not cleaned her (shocked how much dust had accumulated on her in the garage in 4 months). The first decent weekend we get, she will get a full wash, clay and wax.

I didn't notice another z there I am afraid and spent so long looking at the Aston's that the car park had emptied quite a bit by the time I came back out and had a walk around. Took a mate up with me and he was frozen (hood down on way up), so went straight in when we arrived so he could warm up.

Do you do PHSS often?
Renaud

M roadster S54

Post by Renaud »

Hello Bi11

Unfortunately ( or perhaps fourtunatley considering the weather and amount of salt on the roads), my Zd is still rapped up in the garage and will probably be ther for the next month. Added to the fact both my son and daughter came along to the event, so we needed the extra seats.

I do go to a few of the piston head Sunday services, but have only seen one or two Z's at these, I think the last time would of been the Ferari day at Silverstone. Bit surprising really, as the events would be a good chance for more of the Z' owners to catch up and show off their pride and joy's.

On the M40 pn Sunday, a mini convoy of TVR's went past me on the way to Gaydon, at the time I thought it would of been good to see a flock of Z's doing the same ( I can't say much as my Z is still tucked up!!!).

Hopefully will get to catch up with you and other Z's at other events throughout the year.

PS: top marks for Having the top down, on the way up my car was showing a chilly -3.5 !!!
Bi11

M roadster S54

Post by Bi11 »

TVR's do seem to like hunting in packs!