New on here. South Northamptonshire

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
711Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

New on here. South Northamptonshire

Post by 711Z »

Hello folks.
I've had my Z a few years now but not really used it due to work, etc, but it's time I did. So thought I'd join here and see what goes on. I'm based in Towcester so any meets or events nearby I'd be keen to come along!

Ralph
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: New on here. South Northamptonshire

Post by Southernboy »

Welcome Ralph. I'm a little out of your area, so meets etc aren't in my diary.... :(
It's almost mandatory to post a couple of pics of your car as a "newbie"...... You'll need to use a hosting site like Photobucket or such and then copy the image from there to your post. Better get the detailing stuff out and give the old girl a good going over... :wave
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Del »

Hi and welcome Ralph.
Althulas

M roadster S50

Post by Althulas »

Hi Ralph your not to far from me, away working at the moment but there's a meet in august to see Cold War jets. Put your name down if you can a good drive out, banter and planes can't get much better.
If you like gaming with mature minded players visit our retirement home http://www.oap-clan.co.uk/
ImageImage
711Z

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by 711Z »

Thanks folks. I'll get some pictures up soon. I'm looking at the run to Shepshed as a starter! See you there if you are going.