Z3M Rota Wheels for sale

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
VR6VR6

M roadster S50

Z3M Rota Wheels for sale

Post by VR6VR6 »

Having recently acquired my Z3M roadster (the 7.1L stroked LS3 beast that has been documented on this forum) I am returning the looks of the car back to near standard.

My first port of call was to replace the Rota Grid Drift wheels with something a little more OEM looking so the car now wears new 18 inch CSL style wheels (Zito 935's in Hyper Silver from BM Autosport).

The Rotas are pretty much as new as they have only been used as "show" wheels since they were refurbished in high gloss black by the previous owner.

Sizes (staggered) are:

Fronts: 18 x 8.5J ET35
Rears: 18 x 9.5J ET18 (although these do have what looks like 10mm spacers bonded to the inside of the rims to achieve this offset)

I am not sure if they will fit any other BMW's (remove the rear spacers?) but they fitted my Z3M roadster perfectly.

There are NO TYRES with these and you are buying the Rims AND WHEEL BOLTS (longer ones for the rears) only.

My fitter commented (when removing my tyres from the Rota’s) at how light the Rota’s were and I believe them to be a very strong and light rim.

All 4 alloys will come in the correct sized boxes (I used the boxes from my new wheels) to keep them protected.

To buy new these would cost over £800

Will accept £500 if collected (HX7 postcode) or add £40 for secure pallet delivery.

Images (the ones of the wheels on my car show them when they were Bronze, before they were refurbished in gloss black).

Who left that under the bonnet:

And with her new shoes on:

Last edited by VR6VR6 on Thu 24 Mar, 2016 11:16, edited 3 times in total.
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Re: Z3M Rota Wheels for sale

Post by bertiejaffa »

Any pics?
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
DAVE P

M coupe S50

Post by DAVE P »

I have posted the details on the M Coupe forum as there are some members looking for wheels - hope you don't mind
VR6VR6

M roadster S50

Post by VR6VR6 »

Pics now added after I worked out how to use Photobucket!
c_w

M roadster S50

Post by c_w »

Might get a lot of interest on drift forums as they are a popular wheel.
deni2s

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by deni2s »

Love them! Would look great on my yellow z3 for summer season :) Unfortunately I am in process of changing jobs at the moment, so saving money for now.
aceman

M roadster S50

Post by aceman »

PM sent :wink:
Aceman

Arctic Silver '98 Z3M

Previously;
Bright RED '99 Z3 2.8

Rocking seats ? You need seat bushes click HERE
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

there appears to be a slant in the wheels... is this drift specific?
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
VR6VR6

M roadster S50

Post by VR6VR6 »

All

Deal done!

They are being collected later today and I have a set of standard Z3M wheels coming my way in the deal.

Will get these fully refurbed and probably stick a set of 888's on them for track use.

Cheers