FOR SALE; Low Mileage 1999 1.9 Z3 with many extras

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
swabyk

Z3 roadster 1.9

FOR SALE; Low Mileage 1999 1.9 Z3 with many extras

Post by swabyk »

Selling my Z3 :cry:

Low mileage pampered car. Nearly £1,000 spent in last 12 months keeping this car in perfect condition.

This car had many options from new when ordered from BMW including the very rare Air-con option. Also included as from new options were;

Chrome-line exterior
Upgraded Alloy Wheels
Blue soft-top instead of standard Black
Roll bar protection
Electric Roof
Wood Trim interior
Fog-lights
CD Changer in boot
Leather Steering Wheel
and more.....

The car has a fully stamped service history at the following mileage;

7,976 miles (BMW Main Dealer)
15,887 miles (BMW Main Dealer)
24,818 miles (BMW Main Dealer)
29,084 miles (BMW Main Dealer)
36,626 miles (BMW Main Dealer)
48,640 miles (BMW Main Dealer)
58,176 miles (Independent Garage)
75,150 miles (Independent Garage)

I have a folder full of receipts and invoices for work done over the years. The last 12 months have seen a full service (not a half service) at a cost of almost £500, plus new boot hydraulic rams, leather seat restore, Air-Con pressure tested and passed, All filters changed and all fluids changed, Balancing and tracking, break discs and pads on all 4 wheels in the last month (less than 50 miles since), new relays for electric roof, new bonnet badge and full 12 months MoT from the start of May 2017. If it’s needed anything its had it done.

This car is low mileage and comes with the full beige leather interior, very rare now and this mileage and condition. This is my 3rd car and as such its lived in the garage and is used sparingly only when the sun shines.

If it has any issues it’s that the roof is a tad faded now from the deep blue colour when it was new, and has 1-2 small stone chips, although it is 18 years old on June 4th 2017.

Any questions please contact me. Thank you

Pictures can be found at the autotrader and gumtree sales links;

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-z3-19 ... 1240130894

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 6fx&page=1

Thanks
Ken