Z3M Roadster

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Z3M Roadster

Post by Rory4711 »

Morning all

Although I assume most members will be owners and thus not necessarily looking to buy, I thought I’d nevertheless put it on here while before advertising more widely.

1998. Arctic silver. Current mileage c.79600, owned for last 7 years.

Full service history with oil inspection I, plus rear pads at 79516, prior to winter store. Recent post-hibernation work - last month - includes new plugs, clutch & master cyl. and a 80ah/760A battery – latter has 5-year guarantee. Insp. IIs were carried out at 28210, 56646 and 77880.

No issues with either the VANOS (replaced by BMW under warranty at 67432) or diff-mounts, which were checked over by BMW before I got it and then locally after I got it.

Rear top-mounts & other suspension-related work at 72399 by Munich Legends, and new rear springs at 78771 (local BMW).

MOT - no advisories - until September 2017 (and only about 150 miles covered since issued) & full set of MOTs back to 2001.

HPI clear when I got it, and no accidents/incidents since. Fitted with BMW Business radio & 6-stack cd changer & BMW alarm system. All keys (3), plus 2 alarm fobs and all tools, manuals/guides and many invoices etc present.

Non-standard fitments are front strut brace, 19” Hartge wheels (not kerbed, c£4000 when new) and an Eisenmann s/s Sports Touring exhaust system (76mm, c£1200 when new). Wired etc for hard-top at 71612 (but no hard-top since I don’t run it in winter).

Car is in exceptional condition given its age, and has all the usual features of this model, eg: LSD, electric roof, electric windows & mirrors, central locking, heated electric leather seats, aircon etc. No dents, no rust & sills are wax-injected. Dry stored each winter. Runs well, and has been very well looked after, both in my care and previously by forum member ‘John Wayne’.

My price of £16600 ( ovvno ) includes - but not for sale separately - indoor car cover, rear screen protector, wind deflector, a still-boxed set of front pads, a full set of Z3M 17” OEM standard wheels & an OEM standard rear exhaust system, latter additionally protected by a light coat of black VHT paint; both items not new but in excellent condition. Any buyer will also have first refusal of private plate which is now on retention, and the indoor drive-in Veloce Carcoon, both of which I may sell separately. Car is now back on its original 1998 reg, S94 DKN. I can arrange delivery of car/spares by mutual agreement.

Please pm me for further details or photos, as required; if you leave an e-mail contact I'll get back to you direct. Many thanks.

BladeRunner919

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Z3M Roadster

Post by BladeRunner919 »

Are the mice included? :D

Looks very nice. If I had the money...
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

the mice? you never know; it could be a deal-maker !
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

Nearly 20 years old and looks as good as new! Lovely.
Just shows how well built these cars are and how great they can look with a little TLC.
Seems like a real bargain at that price.
GLWTS.

A.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Alfie wrote:Nearly 20 years old and looks as good as new! Lovely.

Totally agree 8-)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

Thanks Gazza;

I wonder if you recall my meeting you at Stanstead a few years ago when I was looking for one - yours in particular; alas you changed your mind...................

On an other matter I wanted to reply and contact Alfie, but when I try to PM I get a message along the lines of the requested contact isn't there or somesuch; Also, his submission doesn't contain a 'reply' button. That said, I'm fairly thick when it comes to this sort of stuff, so I wonder if he could re-pm me with his e-mail so I can make direct contact him ?

ps, as a further example of my literacy what does GWLTS stand for (great with large tequilas support ?)
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I do remember meeting you at Stansted :oops: I felt bad for not selling but so glad that I didn't :D

If you want to PM Alfie, you can click his name or click the symbol on the right hand side. His email has probably changed.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

ImageImage
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

Thanks Gazza; I believe I've successfully sent the pm.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

:pc
:D
Gazza

ImageImage
Alfie
Z Register member

M roadster S54

Post by Alfie »

Rory4711 wrote: Fri 16 Jun, 2017 18:42 Thanks Gazza; I believe I've successfully sent the pm.
Yep... :D
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

Good luck with the sale - I am sure you wont have any problem... I know you said you werent looking to split the loot but if the new owner doesnt want the original wheels, or would prefer to take them out of the price to make it cheaper then I would be interested in purchasing them

Thanks Lee
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

e-mail sent. Rgds
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Post by KERMIT1970 »

You have a pm Rory
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

reply now sent
johnwayne

M roadster S50

Post by johnwayne »

Hi Ken, just to say to prospective buyers of the Z3M Roadster I remember the car well as it was my 1st M. Now on the 3rd. 2002 S54 Cosmos.
It really was in great condition and looking at the work done since his purchase looks like the car has been pampered for the last 7 years and in outstanding condition.
The Hartge wheels and Eisenmann exhaust make this car really special and well worth the asking price as the cars are rapidly increasing in value.

Good luck with the sale Ken.
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

Thanks for your kind comments John; by the way I've still got a photo of the car when you had it looked-over at Sytner's ! Am now considering next move, perhaps I may it onto Pistonheads; we'll see.
Rory4711

M roadster S50

Post by Rory4711 »

Hi all; just to let you know, car is now SOLD. Went to a fellow forum member; I'll let him introduce himself if he so wishes.
It's been good to belong here, and at any opportunity I'll recommend the community to others. Thanks and 'bye. K
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Post by KERMIT1970 »

Cheers Ken. Never left just sold my z3 a number of years ago. Looking forward to getting back in a zed. Going to be a wee summer car along with my other toys. Cheers Gordon