Hello everyone !

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Sylvain

BMW other

Hello everyone !

Post by Sylvain »

Hi !

My name is Sylvain, I'm from France and I'm a 25 years old entrepreneur, I'm a pure Bmw enthusiast and I'm discovering the z3 World !

I already own several Bmw, all of them are being restorated ( except my e39's which aren't old enough to be restored ! )

Here is the list of the car I own and love ! :

- Bmw 325i coupe E30 Alpinweiss with a Full original Hartge bodykit, and exhaust ! It has been stripped down to bare metal, I had a lot of cutting and welding to do to remove all the rust, and also some panel replacement, it should be painted soon !

- Bmw 320i E30 Sedan Malachitgrün metallic (m20b25 swap ) , Great car, also have an Hartge bodykit but not the same ! I have recently sanded all the car so it can also be painted this year !

- Bmw 315 e21 Opalgrün Metallic, fantastic little car, with it's m10 engine of 75hp and 4 gears gearbox! This one also need some rust removal, a bit of welding and a new paint .

- Bmw 525tds e39, My daily driver, comfortable,safe and reliable ! I have recently reached 339 000km with it ( approx 211 000 miles )

- Bmw 530d e39, my 2nd daily driver ! 480 000km !!! ( approx 300 000 miles )

I have always wanted a z3, I found them absolutely beautiful, I will get a 6 cylinder first,maybe 2.0 or 2.2i in a really really near future, As soon as I will find one ! probably in UK

I can't wait to explore the forum and share my passion with you ! :wink:

Sorry for the long introduction, but when I start writing about bmw, it's hard to stop ...

Bonus pictures !

The 315 a few minutes after I bought it and explode a tire on the road :? , It's now totally different, with single headlight conversion and BBS frontspoiler, with very rare 14" BBS Mahle .

Here we have the 320i e30 Sedan, Before all the sanding and hartge bodykit !

And here we have the 525tds, fully polished last week !!

Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Hello everyone !

Post by Gazza »

Welcome to the Forum
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Hello everyone !

Post by Del »

Hi and welcome to another BMW fanatic :D