Wanted: Z3 Hard Top or Soft Top

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Three Syllables

Z3 roadster 2.0

Wanted: Z3 Hard Top or Soft Top

Post by Three Syllables »

Caught a scumbag in my car last night, but not before he cut he way into the car :/

so I'm looking for a hard top in any colour (with fitting kit) or a soft top in blue if anyone is selling one?

Chris : (
Smartbear

blank

Re: Wanted: Z3 Hard Top or Soft Top

Post by Smartbear »

Good grief, I would have gone berserk :evil:
Did you manage to catch/kill him?
Three Syllables

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Three Syllables »

I'm a large guy, 6'3 105kg weightlifting coach, he looked about 5ft, a drug riddled middleaged scrawny looking chap. He basically **** himself and pleaded with me to let him go, which I did grudgingly after giving him a VERY strict telling off, he was still apologising about 100ft up the road... Spineless. I didn't do things right looking back and I should have took some ID off him (with force if needed) but heat of the moment n'all that, plus I wasn't sure how he had cut his way in at that point and saw a flash of metal during commotion, until I found a cut drive shaft with a very sharp edge on the floor outside my car which he dropped along with a pair of pliers inside the car - I'm convincing myself that I did the right thing, and pummeling him into the ground would be have only put myself at risk of being stabbed with an alarming sharp piece of metal/or knife whatever, or prosecution which I'd rather avoid...

... it's not sitting very well with me at all today, and I have a clingfilm wrapped hood. : (
ROBBELL

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ROBBELL »

I have a black one with no rips in it and the window is pretty good to,
if you are interested let me no for pictures by email
regards
Robin
Althulas

M roadster S50

Post by Althulas »

What a scumbag, you did the right thing though as that shaft could have left a nasty wound, I would still report the incident to the police so they can have a description and might already have him on file. I hope you get sorted soon. There are some hardtops on eBay at the moment.
If you like gaming with mature minded players visit our retirement home http://www.oap-clan.co.uk/
ImageImage
Davejue1

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Davejue1 »

Sorry to hear that. I used to have my own car sales pitch and had a spate of break ins and vandalism so me and a couple of mates went down late one evening and sat pretty and sure enough two lads about 16 turned up and started stabbing my tyres. Obviously knowing they had a sharp implement of some sort we decided to do a lot of yelling and ran at them! They both s*** themselves and went down on the ground on there own a accord. One of them threw a knife under a car and pleaded not to hurt him which I didn't. My friends sat on them both while I rang the police. They were arrested and taken away. Never heard from either the scumbags or thr police again! There stupidity cost me over £10000! I apologise if I offend anybody here but I have no time for drug users or thieves. Bang them up and throw away the key! :head: :head: :head:

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!"