New rear screen £25

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Vince70

Z3 roadster 1.9

New rear screen £25

Post by Vince70 »

I have a new rear screen for a Z3 roadster I did try and fit it to my car and it works with the original zip but in the end my roof had shrunk around the front corners so I didn't use it and bought a new roof

I would of kept it as a spare but my new window is stitched in rather than zipped..
rayboy

Z3 roadster 1.8

Re: New rear screen £25

Post by rayboy »

Hello there

Is it a BMW replacement or aftermarket??

If genuine I'll take it off your hands

Postage cost?

Rayboy
Big_Al

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Big_Al »

2nd in the queue if that falls through!
Vince70

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Vince70 »

It's not genuine but it is new and was fitted to my car for one day and fits like a glove...
The outer outside edge is meant to be glued in and once you do the zip up it has to be have a couple of stitches put in place to stop the zip being undone..

I didn't do either as the front of my hood had shrunk on both front corners and I just wasn't happy with my original roof in the end and just plumped for a new one.
So it still comes with the glue and the needle and thread so all I did was zip it in place.

There's quite a few people who want it so I've promised it to the first guy I'm afraid but I've got to get postage costs first to see if it's viable for him to have it.. So I've got to box it up today and get a cost for postage first.
rayboy

Z3 roadster 1.8

Post by rayboy »

Any news on postage??

Rayboy
Vince70

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Vince70 »

Sorry I sold the screen last week..