Z3 2.8 Boston Green

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
MRH1966

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Z3 2.8 Boston Green

Post by MRH1966 »

Here is my lovely Z3 up for sale.

It’s the more desirable 6 pot 2.8 version, which will only increase in value over the years.

I bought this car for my wife, so I have done everything that needs to be done on it to make it a reliable and safe car. I’m selling as my wife preferred an auto. It was MOT’d in December with no advisories, and all previous advisories have been fixed.

Other things I’ve sorted are;

- - Brand new battery

- - Full Service (inc light reset)

- - New front suspension (front struts, springs, top mounts, anti-roll bar links (both wish bones done by previous at 98k) )

- Electric hood fixed and works perfectly.

- - New hood approximately 2.5 years old, back windows clear, by previous owner.

- - Inner and outer track rod ends on both sides replaced and professionally tracked in

- - Seat bushes have been replaced to fix the rocking seat

The only real bad points are; a bit of lacquer peel on front bumper, previous owner had the bonnet respray. Driver seat bolster slightly worn and a few stone chips.

The car has been used as a 2nd car, when one of the others is having some work done. It isn’t getting the love it deserves, it needs to be driven. Especially with the summer on its way!

Any questions feel free to ask

Looking for £2995 ovno.

MRH1966

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Re: Z3 2.8 Boston Green

Post by MRH1966 »

Price update £2750 ono