FOR SALE VGC Black Facelift 2.8 Auto

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

FOR SALE VGC Black Facelift 2.8 Auto

Post by Alan W »

I owned this car (Gloria) until a year ago when I sold it back to the guy I bought it off... it is a really nice and very original cosmos metallic black 2.8 auto with factory chrome pack. The car has done just over 60k miles and drives beautifully. It has a new heavy duty battery and about 18 months ago it had a new thermostat, water pump with all belts and tensioners replaced at the same time. Refurbed style 44 17" alloys with new Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tyres all round, new space-saver and tyre. The underside of the car is remarkably clean and rust free.

The car is now being offered for £6000 for a quick sale and that will include a wide range of spares that I had stockpiled (2 x absolutely pristine facelift rear wings, 1 excellent front wing, rear arch liners, rear bumper, a spare pair of mint condition cosmos black door mirrors, 1 x brand new OEM unpainted door mirror, 3 x door cards, pair rear light clusters, pair front fog lights, the original style 64 wheels complete with a brand new set of unused centre caps.. and there are a few other bits and pieces and odds and sods).

Please note that the parts are not available individually and will be sold as part and parcel.

If anyone is interested and wants me to put them in contact with the owner please email me at alanwhite1957@hotmail.com

The car is in Bexley Kent DA16
1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'