FOR SALE * Z3 2.8 Wide Body 48K on the clock *

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.

Z3 roadster 2.8

FOR SALE * Z3 2.8 Wide Body 48K on the clock *

Post by 007 »

Hi guys, some of you might know me as i have been a member of the forum for a number of years 11 now! Time fly's when your having fun.
I am the same guy that owns and runs Just Roadster Ltd so you might have even purchased a car cover or wind deflector from me in the past.
Anyway i will get to the point.
I have a 1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Wide Body for sale..well thinking of selling her. I have had this car in my garage since 2008, purchased it with 35,000 and have driver her till now having only 48,600 on the clock. I was going to put the car up for sale on Auto Trader but i thought you guys might want a look first. Just checked on Auto Trader...no Z3 2.8 for sale under 50k on the clock! This car is becoming a hard to get car now, more so than the 3.0 which is a great car but the 2.8 has the same body as the Z3M and we all know what they are worth!!
My car has,
..... extended leather, door arm rests, center console in leather with storage, angel eye front lights, clear and red rear lights, clear side lights, genuine BMW rear boot spoiler, genuine BMW M mirrors, Simota induction (have the original air box), ungraded Hi Fi (have original), stone guards, front parking sensors, wind deflector, 19 inch rims, Stainless steel grille, Private plate (B2 OOA) Full service history.....probably has more but cant remember now.

Cant attach photo's so if you are interested then please email me simon@justroadster.com and i will send some over.
Any questions please ask.
O yes before you all get to excited i will be looking at £8,000 for the car Inc reg.
ImageImage