2.8 Z3 Boston Green for sale (1998)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
SLCZ3

Z3 roadster 2.8

2.8 Z3 Boston Green for sale (1998)

Post by SLCZ3 »

Hi all there well looking at selling the Zed, had it for about 12 years now, mileage mid 60K, new discs/pads/brake piping 3 month ago, new rear tyres approx. 300 miles ago.

Looking for some interest, I am the second owner, since I owned it has been serviced as a minimum every 12 months as the mileage is low for the yearly oil change etc.it has got hard top, full service record by local old school mechanic (not BMW).

I bought it at 33k and as I have indicated it has done mid 60k to date.
Included in sale is the full compliment of stone chips, paint scratches, and minor dents, commiserate with a 20+ year old car.

It had a new water pump and fan at 50k, (and a full fluids change at that time), reason for looking to sell? well hoping to move house in the first quarter of next year, and no room for the zed at the new place, so trying to get some interest before then and sort out someone who is serious about wanting one, without all the drama of the typical chancer.

Interior is beige/brown with green leather (animal print) seats, this is not a chrome trim car, I prefer the less bling the better.
Anyway if anyone interested please contact.
Oh forgot looking for £5K +
That Black Magic Woman Bewitches Me Wickedly!!!
SLCZ3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: 2.8 Z3 Boston Green for sale (1998)

Post by SLCZ3 »

Just to add to the info, MOT will be done next week and it will have an oil and filter change on an agreed sale.
SLCZ3

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: 2.8 Z3 Boston Green for sale (1998)

Post by SLCZ3 »

Just to update on this, MOT for the current year (2021-2022) has been done (and yearly service) no current advisories, it has not been advertised this past 12 months for the obvious reason.
Again hoping to move house in the near future now that the vaccinations are being run out full scale.
Willing to negotiate on price.