Fiji Green!!

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Z3Jeremy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Fiji Green!!

Post by Z3Jeremy »

Evening All!
Well my Z3 1.9 has taken a bit of a pasting of late, still runs very well but mileage now north of 190,000 miles so have to bight the bullet and start looking for another one, does anyone know the fiji green one on Autotrader in Southampton for 995 quid? and also any thoughts on the colour...it has to be the least BMW like colour out there and as such cant get my head round it...does it look great or just weird?? thankyou...mine is a very BMW like steel grey you see...

Regards Jeremy.
bentley-boy

blank

Re: Fiji Green!!

Post by bentley-boy »

If it's the one I'm thinking of it's got big holes in the passenger seat cleverly hidden in the photos. You can just make the tears out if you look closely!
Z3Jeremy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by Z3Jeremy »

Colour blind mice maybe! Thankyou BB something to consider or use as price reduction lever...oh the older 1.9 Z3s listed as 140bhp newer ones listed as 118bhp! does anyone know is there a noticeable performance gain on the older ones? thankyou, Jeremy..
Andyboy

blank.gif

Post by Andyboy »

A mate has a really lovely 1997 1.9 that's amazingly unrusty - I mean it's super clean. New hood, black leather etc. He's looking for 1500 quid.
Z3Jeremy

Z3 roadster 1.9i

Post by Z3Jeremy »

Thanks Andy I have one to look at this week in Dorset, that's where I am...if no go will be in touch, out of interest where in the country is your mates car located? top, middle or bottom? Cheers Jeremy...
Andyboy

blank.gif

Post by Andyboy »

West London/Slough area.