SOLD - BMW Z3 3.0 Sport 2001 - Full BMW Aerodynamic bodykit & ACS goodies

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Amz

Z3 roadster 2.2i

SOLD - BMW Z3 3.0 Sport 2001 - Full BMW Aerodynamic bodykit & ACS goodies

Post by Amz »

Sadly having to put her on the market as I don't get much use and I need the space now so hopefully someone else she can enjoy her. Not in a rush to sell and will hold out for the right price and person.

A well maintained rare example of a future classic with an impressive spec. It comes with full service history with every receipt. Imagine “This is your life” but for a car.

The car has done very little miles each year (approx 50-100 miles) but she deserves to be driven more as she is a real beauty and such a joy to drive.

She has always been owned by a member of the Z3 community and looked after to the highest level using only the best products and parts. No expense spared.

I had to wait many years to source such a rare and impressive example.

Private registration

Spec as follows
• 3.0 Sport model - 6 Cylinder M54 engine (Petrol) exempt from ULEZ.
• Mileage is just under 89,000.
• Full service history. Just underwent inspection 2 service at approx 88,451 miles.
• Three keys
• First registered in 2001
• 4 previous owners
• Tiptronic gearbox – not common. What makes this gearbox special is that the performance it delivers is amazing regardless of it being driven in manual or fully auto.
• Sapphire Black body colour
• Heated seats
• Electric windows and soft top
• Harmon Kardon sound system with built in amp and subwoofer

Optional extras/upgrades fitted -
• Full BMW Aerodynamic kit factory fitted as an optional extra from new (very rare).
• AC Schnitzer 18 Inch Two Split alloys (rare)
• AC Schnitzer suspension kit fitted by BMW
• AC Schnitzer Roll Hoops (rare)
• Custom made Perspex wind deflector
• Gruppe M Air Filter (rare)
• Red extended leather interior. This really adds a premium touch to the interior.
• BMW sports aerial
• BMW M side wing mirrors
• BMW M side grilles
• Chrome exterior pack – Door handles, Third brake light cover, windscreen surround, door lock pins etc
• Becker Grand Prix head unit
• Einsmann Racing exhaust
• Front Dinan strut brace
• Strong butt strut brace
• Matching hardtop

Price is £12,500 with hardtop and £11,500 without hardtop.

I know the price might not sit well with everyone but she is a real beauty and it would hurt to let her go for less than what she is worth to me. I hope ya

Thanks

Amz
Last edited by Amz on Fri 22 Oct, 2021 08:37, edited 2 times in total.
lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: F/S - BMW Z3 3.0 Sport 2001 - Full BMW Aerodynamic bodykit & ACS goodies

Post by lightning »

Sorry to say.
That's a lot for an 89,000 mile 3.0 Z3

l sold my show winning 56,000 mile Topaz Blue 3.0 M Sport (with hardtop) not so long ago on here, and it went for £8,000
lt had a history file about two inches thick and a shelf full of car show trophies.

But, best of luck with it, you never know someone may have had their numbers come up on the lottery. Not sure if the autos are worth any more, the manual gearbox seems to suit the Z3.
Warrior

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: F/S - BMW Z3 3.0 Sport 2001 - Full BMW Aerodynamic bodykit & ACS goodies

Post by Warrior »

I've been looking at 3.0i prices over the last few days and yes, mileage is a factor but on Pistonheads there's a 34,000 miler in black that's up for £16,000k
Prices for the 3.0i have moved up over the past couple of years Lightning, probably as a result of the rapid rise in 'M' prices?

The Z3M's range from £11,989 for a 97000 miler to a heady £41,995 for a 12000 mile ex BMW show car!

On Autotrader the prices vary wildly, mainly down to mileage, with some 3.0i's as low as £5k, with 130,000 miles plus.

I think Amz' car sizzles a lot more than some of the others on offer and at £11,500 with a bit of room for manoeuvre (?) it's higher end but not unachievable.