Wot no montego blue!

Any site announcements will be made here. Also the place to make suggestions to help improve this site. Also use this forum for reporting suspected errors or for asking 'how to' questions.
drifty

Z4 roadster 2.0i

Wot no montego blue!

Post by drifty »

Have just attempted to update my profile by adding the details of my soon to be deilvered motor and have noticed that there is no Montego Blue listed amongst the colours available in the drop down menu.

Can anyone help me with this, please?
smartypants

Other roadster

Post by smartypants »

Maestro beige?

:D
estocks

Not specified

Post by estocks »

Allegro HE Brown? :?
Use the Search button before posting newbie questions about hard tops and fitting kits, footwell speaker amps, water in the boot, hood maintainance and those horrific angel eyes. We get like 10 threads a week on the same subject, it's obvious that you haven't searched.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Edited following Inspector RobT's post :D

Check the suspension turret under the bonnet on the passenger side for the plate whic tells you the colour.

Gazza.
Last edited by Gazza on Mon 14 May, 2007 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

And don't forget Metro White. :lol:

I was going to say, I think your choices are either Maldives Blue (A15) or Toledo Blue (482), but having done some Googling I have also found Monaco Blue and Montego Blue for 2006/7.

See here (carsdirect.com).

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc