Dent Repairs

What's happening in the wider BMW scene? Gossip and news about forthcoming models. Plus off-topic chat.
Gimlet

BMW other

Dent Repairs

Post by Gimlet »

I noticed on Tuesday evening that some careless Muppet had opened their car door into my nearside door and left a dent about the size of a 10p piece.

I'm working in South Yorkshire at the moment and yesterday morning I rang a company called Dent Medics (http://sitebuilder.yell.com/sb/Displayc ... 2748000050) who are located in Rotherham.
Richard ... the owner rang me back and arranged to come out with a view to repairing the damage.
He arrived at 1245hrs and by 1330hrs the dent had been completely repaired, not a trace of it is visible either to the eye or the touch.

Absolutely great service, with no need to remove the internal door panels.
This was a fear I had prior to him arriving as they never go back as well as when fitted originally.

Fantastic service at a very competitive price of £40.00.
Last edited by Gimlet on Fri 03 Aug, 2007 07:18, edited 1 time in total.
BMWCC Central Region Secretary

Space Grey E92 335d SE Coupe
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

I've had a few done. Whilst it can be down to how good the guy is I've been lucky and all the dents have been removed completely.
It is quite amazing how much of a dent they can remove as long as the paint is still good.

Glad its all good for you :D ...

garyw
Gimlet

BMW other

Post by Gimlet »

garyw wrote:I've had a few done. Whilst it can be down to how good the guy is I've been lucky and all the dents have been removed completely.
It is quite amazing how much of a dent they can remove as long as the paint is still good.

Glad its all good for you :D ...

garyw
I was amazed ... you are right, it's down to the individual's talent.

Looking forward to attending a Drive & Dine (assuming I'm not black-flagged for not driving a Z and it being a diesel).
Now it's ran in I've had the engine remapped up to 340bhp and 680nm of torque.

Problem at the moment is that I'm working away alot in my new job. Scheduled to be in Dublin after my holiday in September and it looks like Prague or Budapest after that.

Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Are the Dent Removal people any good on wheelarch dents?

Some ASSHOLE decided to rub along my rear arch and bumper this afternoon. Mainly leaving his paint behind and also a 4" long dent on the top of the arch.

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Rocketman

M roadster S50

Post by Rocketman »

I've got some small dents I want dealt with. Tried the website mentioned but didn't come up. Anyone got any more details on Dent Medics and how to contact them. I'm in Cambridgeshire but prepared to travel for a good recommendation.

Cheers

Rocketman
garyw

Porsche

Post by garyw »

Gary, they are less inclined to do the edge of a wheel arch incase they are double skinned.
They are on the rears of mine but not the front, can't remember on the Zed.

garyw
BimBeema

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by BimBeema »

Gary, worth giving Rob from Axi-Dent a call. He does most of north and north east london and his work is nothing short of amazing. Infact I had him down last night, taking out the dent from the bin damage episode from a few months ago and now its completely gone. If he can get to the dent, he can take it out, even if the gap to get to it is very small, he will have the tools. He also took out a dent from the nose of the missus' compact right next to the kidney grills where its double skinned, I didn't think he could but he did! :)
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

Gary, I think it is double skinned :roll:

Sam, can you PM his details to me please

Gazza.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Gimlet

BMW other

Post by Gimlet »

Dent Medics (Richard) Number is 07932 151991

Email: rich.dentmedics@blueyonder.co.uk