Saturday 26th April-MicroMeet-Surrey/West Sussex

Photos and reports from past events
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Saturday 26th April-MicroMeet-Surrey/West Sussex

Post by pop_sausage »

Right, been away for 2 week without a nice car and need to blow away some cobwebs. So time for a micro meet...

Meet at the southbound BP Services on the A3 a few miles south of the M25 junction for 2pm - leave at 2.15pm ish. Nice route planned, just follow me for a blast of about 2-3 hours into West Sussex and back to A3/M25 junction for a pint early evening. Cheat sheet available on the day.

Being in the afternoon, this won't be at 'raid' speeds. I'm intending on running a Surrey Drive and Dine every 4-6 weeks or so as there seams to be a good contingent in the area.

Just post here so I have an idea on numbers

probably coming,

Andy - Z4
Nathan - Tuscan
PERRIN Z3M - Z3M
PVR - Z4M
Last edited by pop_sausage on Sat 26 Apr, 2008 10:49, edited 8 times in total.
PERRIN Z3M

M roadster S50

Post by PERRIN Z3M »

I could be up for this meet, any chance of showing us the route you have planned.

cheers steve
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

I'm game, just changed the tyres and stuck a set of 18's on. Need a good run to test them out. I'm in :D

Any possibility of a route posted before saturday?
BMW Z3 2.0L Velvet Blue Individual Edition
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Post by pop_sausage »

you both have PM 8-)
TonyCal

blank.gif

Post by TonyCal »

Might be able to make this Andy, depends if i get my chores done first. May cut out before the end though as cant see any point in going all the way back to the A3 :lol:
If poss let me have a rough idea of the route and ill be able to tell you when i will cut out.
daverave

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by daverave »

Was just about to say yes to this one then looked at the diary and realised its Jills b.day and have family coming over for the day :head:.

Regular Surrey Drive & Dine sounds like a good idea. Put us down for the next one Andy. Just hope this year we get some summer sun. We got luckly last year at Dunsfold but other than it was pretty wet - only did 2000k all year :cry:
ImageImage
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Post by pop_sausage »

daverave wrote:Was just about to say yes to this one then looked at the diary and realised its Jills b.day and have family coming over for the day :head:.

Regular Surrey Drive & Dine sounds like a good idea. Put us down for the next one Andy. Just hope this year we get some summer sun. We got luckly last year at Dunsfold but other than it was pretty wet - only did 2000k all year :cry:
No worries...I'll be doing one of these in any lull periods between main events - hopefully on sunny Saturday evenings. 8-)
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

Sorry we can't make this one.....a Saturday evening sounds good, maybe finish off with a meal.... :?: :?:

Shabs.... :wink: :wink:
Magnetic force
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

Definately up for a drive and dine in the south :D
shabsbmw

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Post by shabsbmw »

Yep....we will be up for that..... :thumb:

Shabs... :wink:
Magnetic force
ZedMatt

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ZedMatt »

As long as my cable installer comes early enough, I should be able to make an appearance and put some faces/ zeds to the names. :)
pop_sausage

Z4 M roadster

Post by pop_sausage »

ZedMatt wrote:As long as my cable installer comes early enough, I should be able to make an appearance and put some faces/ zeds to the names. :)
No worries. I'll be aiming to be leaving at 2.20 latest. Have you been on a cruise before? Even if you have, it's good to read through Spokey's guide as to what to expect and is expected.

I'll have a tom tom route done tomorrow morning subject to running the route tonight. Not that we need one but they're so easy to do these days and if you want one, PM your e-mail to me.

The route is about 110 miles, so you'll need 1/2 a tank - but always best to fill up at the start.
Justin Time

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by Justin Time »

My apologies, Andy, due to unforeseen circumstances popping up, I'm unable to make it tomorrow. Hope you all have a good time though :)
ZedMatt

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ZedMatt »

pop_sausage wrote:
ZedMatt wrote:As long as my cable installer comes early enough, I should be able to make an appearance and put some faces/ zeds to the names. :)
No worries. I'll be aiming to be leaving at 2.20 latest. Have you been on a cruise before? Even if you have, it's good to read through Spokey's guide as to what to expect and is expected.

I'll have a tom tom route done tomorrow morning subject to running the route tonight. Not that we need one but they're so easy to do these days and if you want one, PM your e-mail to me.

The route is about 110 miles, so you'll need 1/2 a tank - but always best to fill up at the start.
I haven't been on one before, would be busting the cherry :colourful: ! I hope I don't slow you all down too much - Still getting used to driving a real car with power :oops:

+ you have a pm.
PaulW

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by PaulW »

sorry won't be able to make it, its right on my doo step aswell
stu wrote:This was a quick car apparently - Yorkshire Run March '08
ZedMatt

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ZedMatt »

It turns out, I won't be able to make this one. Sorry :oops:

Next time gadget! :head: