Hello All - New Member

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Mr H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Hello All - New Member

Post by Mr H »

Hi all

Just joined having taken delivery yesterday of my new (to me) 2000 Z3, 3.0i, Topaz Blue with 21k. Hoping to learn lots and meet like minded peeps.

https://postimg.cc/0bp1WQHm
https://postimg.cc/MXfSBt79
motco

Z3 roadster 2.2i

Re: Hello All - New Member

Post by motco »

Sounds nice! Welcome to the forum.
Red2.5

Z3 roadster 2.5i

Post by Red2.5 »

New owner here as well, across the world but happy to welcome you from the States. Our 2.5i version has a few more 71k (miles), and has needed a few issues addressed, but so far so good. Folks here have been helpful as I learn more about this car.

My long term car passion has been centered on a 1967 Datsun SRL311, one of 1000 made and estimated to be one of 300 or so left. I lucked out getting this car, finding it abandoned under a pile of snow near the place I was staying in as a college student. It was my third car, purchased over 36 years ago, and I've learned everything I know about cars with it, as it was a seriously rusted and abused beast. I had no idea it was special, but it was and has always remained special to me. These days it sports a high compression, ported and big valve version of the Nissan U20, now fuel injected with 40mm Jenvey Heritage throttle bodies and crank fired via a Ford EDIS wasted spark ignition system, all being controlled by a Microsquirt V3 computer and tuned on TunerStudio.

I'm very active on the Datsun Roadsters website (311s.org) which has members from around the world, including a few in England and Norway. It's fun to see and hear from others around the world who share a common passion.

Can't say I can bring any similar kind of car knowledge to the Z3, but I'm always ready to learn and contribute as I can! Hope I haven't hijacked your thread, but maybe prompt others to share their car or other interests. If the craziness going on here in the States is any indication, we humans need to learn how to get along better, eh?

Welcome! :D
waynemcnally

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by waynemcnally »

greetings..... I've had my 2001 Z3 3.0i for around 2 years now. It's my 2nd Z3. The first was a 1997 Z3.

I've joined this forum to try and sort out my DSC problem which not only has the light on, but now

is giving me a pressure to the right brake which sounds like metal on metal (but of course is not that ).

wayne mcnally (Sacramento, CA)