Newbie -Northants

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
cooknerkid

Z3 roadster 2.8

Newbie -Northants

Post by cooknerkid »

Hi All, decided to join after the Zedfest, and speaking to a few members-- I think i have already had my moneysworth as this afternoon I put a cabletie round the alarm sensor at back of the radio after reading alarm faulty blogs-- Thanks -- Hope the neighbours appreciate it !!! :)
gedo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Newbie -Northants

Post by gedo »

Welcome ! I'm a new member myself but the info here has already proven invaluable. I'm having my alarm (Clifford Concept 500) completely removed next week as it's drving me mad :head:
Zed Carer

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Zed Carer »

cooknerkid wrote:Hi All, decided to join after the Zedfest, and speaking to a few members-- I think i have already had my moneysworth as this afternoon I put a cabletie round the alarm sensor at back of the radio after reading alarm faulty blogs-- Thanks -- Hope the neighbours appreciate it !!! :)
Hi and Welcome to the forum / madhouse.

Nice to see that you're finding your away around the wealth of information that is available but we are a nosey lot and need to see loads of piccies of your Zed - preferably nice shiney ones for Muppet :D
Hers: Z4 2.0i Sp --------------------- His: Z3 2.8
cooknerkid

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by cooknerkid »

Thanks for the welcome--I used to think my granny was a bit slow coz she couldnt work the video buttons-- I now know how she felt ----I will read the instructions of how to put photos on here--or get my kids to put me right!!!!-- Anyway the alarm still hasnt gone off yet 24hrs after sorting ..I have had the car 12 months-- without the doors being locked for most of that--- Zed Carer- your car pic could be mine-Titanium silver 2.8 on a "2000" . look forward to chatting to anyone local .
Robert T
Site Admin

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Robert T »

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Just a little pointer for you if the alarm does ever play up again, you can lock the car with the key and it will not set the alarm, so no need to ever leave it unlocked.

Cheers R.
Arctic Silver '99 Z3 1.9 & Black '59 Frogeye 1275cc
cooknerkid

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by cooknerkid »

Thanks, I will bear that in mind--- it was in the garage anyway :)
Z3cade

M roadster S50

Post by Z3cade »

Welcome to the site..

We need pics!! :D
///M Roadster - Evolve Stage 3
cooknerkid

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by cooknerkid »

Z3cade wrote:Welcome to the site..

We need pics!! :D
just went to take some pics ---only it is hailing/raining like very big cats and big dogs- They do say the sun shines on the righteous--I will do it at the weekend