Thought I'd better re-intro myself

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Thought I'd better re-intro myself

Post by Lewy »

Hi fellow zedders!

I've been on here before but have been dormant for a couple of years so I thought I had better say hello again.

I'm Lewy from Wolverhampton, a beautiful part of the country as many of you must know :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bought my Z3 in Sept 2012. I started the project fairly well and replaced a load of parts and getting her looking quite nice but then a couple of sprogs came along and the car was left outside feeling sorry for itself so I sold it around April / May time this year. I always regretted selling and kept in touch with the buyer and eventually his circumstances changed with buying a new house and he gave me first refusal on buying it back. We agreed and I was reunited with my unfinished project.

So, hello!... again. Look forward to getting to know the site again. :D
Del

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Thought I'd better re-intro myself

Post by Del »

Hi Lewy

Welcome back - I remember your original progress thread. Congratulations on the "couple of sprogs", I remember having my own clutch of sprogs and only being interested in either very big estates or MPVs for a while :D Along with action packed holidays at Center Parcs :(
MpowerRob

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by MpowerRob »

Welcome back lewy.
Lewy

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Lewy »

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys.

Del, you're right there, just bought a 4x4 as a daily - standard operating procedure! :lol:
Captain

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Captain »

Welcome back Lewy, I remember you had some good mods planned for the zed, looking forward to your progress :D
ImageImage
Bonzo

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by Bonzo »

Lewy, my old sparring partner! Was it 2 years ago we had our little chit chat? :) My rugrats are now 38 and 40, and we have 3 grand children.
All the best,
:cheers
Bonzo.
Z3lda (Zelda), 1998 2.8, Montreal Blue, Beige Oregon leather interior and M steering wheel, Sports Seats, Wood trim, Chrome Line Interior, Centre armrest with Cupholder, Alpina Softline wheels, Chromed Angel Eyes, De- tango'd, Rear stone guards, Sport aerial, ASC front strut brace, Strong Strut Butt Strut and Body Brace, Uprated brake fluid, Yellowstuff pads 78k.