New owner saying hello

Details of how to register as a zroadster.net user, plus tips on day-to-day usage
steviebe

Z3 roadster 1.9i

New owner saying hello

Post by steviebe »

Hello all,

Finally got around to owning a Z3. Been thinking about it on and off a few years. After spending the last two years in a diesel Audi TT to liven the drive to work and back I wanted a convertible but didn’t want to commit to another finance deal like the TT.
Enjoying it so far. Roof down most drives home along the M62 , M1 and A1M. I had forgotten how little you feel as you pass huge lorries!
Previous convertible’s I’ve owned were a Mazda MX5 and a Honda S2000. Should never have sold the S2000 but you live and learn…

I’m in a 2000 1.9 model in Silver. It’s done very little mileage the last few years but I’m putting them on now. I got it all checked out before using it daily, engine light is on after it was cleared but been told just to keep using the better high octane fuel for a while.

Drives well. Happy so far!

Steve
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: New owner saying hello

Post by Gazza »

Welcome Steve

Switch on the heated seats (if fitted) and heater on full on the face vents and you’re good to go topless for a while yet :D
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage