Accomodation Barcelona near circuit de Catalunya

Mention the good and bad of your hotel and B&B experiences here. One thread per hotel, please!
easisatman

Z3 roadster 1.9

Accomodation Barcelona near circuit de Catalunya

Post by easisatman »

Hi fellow members, We are giving a shameless plug for our detached apartment in our garden which we rent out as holiday accommodation From ONLY 25€/pp/pn for any zroadster members which sleeps 4. WITH POOL, GARDENS + SUNDECK WITH BAR. ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF BARCELONA CENTRE + GOOD FOR GRAND PRIX/MOTO GP... or come with your Z3 and enjoy a track day at the circuit. We also have a couple of toys here, a black z3 and a raw striker with yamaha R1 engine which we drive very carefully around the mountain roads!! lol. If anyone is interested, you can visit the website for photos etc of the apartment, which is: www.homelidays.com/rental138661 or p m us.

Look forward to any interest.

Regards
Paul and Amanda :lol:
swamper

M roadster S50

Post by swamper »

sound great....deffo on the list for a visit :thumb:
the badness makes me do it...!

stu

Z3 roadster 2.8 supe

Post by stu »

I may be very interested as this year I took my son to the GP and we stayed in the Hilton and the Diagonale and took a taxi each day to the circuit.

Are those prices for any date? My son is working in Spain from January to June next year on his industrual placement (already on his 6 months in Berlin) and I know he really enjoyed the whole event, as did I. It did cost a fair sum of money though.

Can you put the google map link on or anything? Ah, dumb question, looked at the site and looks ideal, you being in Montmelo. Can you rent bikes or scooters locally?

Nice collection of toys you have too :D
someone in a minority once wrote:I know I'm in a minority
easisatman

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by easisatman »

bump