Gone but not forgotten

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
SCORPION
Z Register member

Z1 roadster

Gone but not forgotten

Post by SCORPION »

I've sold it !
I've enjoyed the car for 12 years, taken it to France 3 times, Holland twice, Scotland, Lake District, Cotswolds numerous times and just enjoyed driving it. It was a tough decision selling it but I'm not one of those fortunate people that can afford a stable full of cars and I'd like to try a few more classics over the next few years. When we sealed the deal I thought "what have I done ?" Rob from Shropshire collected it a couple of hours ago and I'm positive it's gone to a good home. I'm sure you'll meet him sometime soon.
I'd just like to say it's been great to be a part of the Z1 "net" and I'm sure I'll see some of you at various shows in the future and of course a big thank you to Jamal for all the work you have done organising the Z1 owners.
sfh3l

Z1 roadster

Re: Gone but not forgotten

Post by sfh3l »

Oh Blimey Scorpion! Who's next I wonder?????

I am sure you will move on to something equally interesting as the Z1 and pray do let us know when that happens! Oh, and make sure that Rob from Shropshire gets himself on here too.

We shall miss you
Best regards,

Sam Lever.

Anyone who says money isn't everything hasn't found the right classic car yet.
Z1 - 3.0csl - 987 Boxster - Austin 7 Special - Rolls 20 - '72 911 - '95 318is
Black Sport Evo M3 & SG M3 CSL - now someone else's pleasure
Blue 2800cs - now someone else's pain
Old cars - the original "Not for Profit" organisation
Independent Financial Adviser in Buckingham
My Financial Blog
Green Genie
Sponsor 2018

Z1 roadster

Post by Green Genie »

It was a tough decision selling it but I'm not one of those fortunate people that can afford a stable full of cars and I'd like to try a few more classics over the next few years
I think this goes through a lot of people's minds when you've had a car for a long period of time with limited space... be interested to see what you replace it with, as these cars are quite unique, please keep us informed.

Sorry to see you go and hope to see the new owner on here.
Jet

blank

Post by Jet »

SCORPION wrote:I've sold it !
I've enjoyed the car for 12 years, taken it to France 3 times, Holland twice, Scotland, Lake District, Cotswolds numerous times and just enjoyed driving it. It was a tough decision selling it but I'm not one of those fortunate people that can afford a stable full of cars and I'd like to try a few more classics over the next few years. When we sealed the deal I thought "what have I done ?" Rob from Shropshire collected it a couple of hours ago and I'm positive it's gone to a good home. I'm sure you'll meet him sometime soon.
I'd just like to say it's been great to be a part of the Z1 "net" and I'm sure I'll see some of you at various shows in the future and of course a big thank you to Jamal for all the work you have done organising the Z1 owners.
Oh no, not another one, its like a mass exodus :(
Too late to try and change your mind, but thanks for taking part over the years, good luck and you are welcome back anytime :D

JB