Tyre Pressure labels.

International forum for all Z1 enthusiasts
TJS

Z1 roadster

Tyre Pressure labels.

Post by TJS »

Are all Z1 tyre pressure labels underneath the fuel filler cap?

Replacements are no longer available from BMW, however, I have arranged new ones from Pukar Designs. The initial version is too large and follows the standard BMW sized label which is usually found in the door aperture. It is currently being scaled down to the correct 750 mm x 30 mm size as per attached photograph and amended to delete the 225/45 R15 MS information line. Ideal for those who have replaced broken filler flaps or the label has bubbled due to fuel fumes like mine.

If not under the filler cap where would the type pressure label be located on a Z1?

The green "Bleifrei Tanken" fuel labels are also available, see website.

http://www.pukardesigns.com

Jet

blank

Re: Tyre Pressure labels.

Post by Jet »

website down, but thanks TJS, I will order some of them. Unable to help with your question, as not aware of any other position for the label.
TJS

Z1 roadster

Post by TJS »

Re-sized and amended "Mk 11" version.

Job done. On to the next task, fit the new "arrow head" captive plates to the headlight pod bolts.

TJS

Z1 roadster

Post by TJS »

Having woke the car up from its winter hibernation and a new MOT you notice small jobs for the "to do list" like replacing the original but delaminated "parts warning" label. However, no more jobs on the list and therefore no excuse not to get out and enjoy the car in the forecast sunshine.