Cheap mirrors on eBay

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Alan W

Z3 roadster 2.8

Cheap mirrors on eBay

Post by Alan W »

Just seen this pair or Z3 mirrors for sale on eBay.. they are selling a pair for what you'd normally expect to pay for just one

If you need them get in quick!!!

Even if you only need one you could buy them and sell the other for at least £120 (assuming that they are in good cond)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-bmw-z ... 6016.l4276
1999 facelit Z3 Roadster 2.8 Auto in Cosmos Black aka 'Gloria'
Pierrick

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: Cheap mirrors on eBay

Post by Pierrick »

Very good price!
bertiejaffa

M roadster S50

Post by bertiejaffa »

I would have thought M mirrors may fetch £150 each or £300 for the pair, surely not standard mirrors?
Here come the girls.....
My //M Refurb
My First Zed Journal
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

These mirrors are becoming more rare. Mostly as a result of the bases being lost through damage, and corrosion. An finally, because you guys have such issues with corrosion, the bases become "froze" and attempts at removing the mirror by turning them is resulting in broken alloy arms and broken plastic mirror covers. I think most breakers and certainly laymen, haven't figured how to remove the mirrors without turning them, which is what is required if the mirror is "frozen". So yes, these are going to become more expensive as time passes.
If you come across a set in godd condition, and store them, they will give you a return... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
BonBon

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BonBon »

.....but aside from cracked plastic......all can be fixed one way or another :twisted:
gookah
Z Register member

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by gookah »

I turn mine forwards every time i wash the car, keeps them free and helps the water to drain out... :D

Z3 2.8 Progress Journal (Mine)
Z3 1.9 Sport Progress Journal (Wifey's)

I have an element of 'M-styling' on my car, If that's a good enough reason for the manufacturers to adorn a 320 with the M badge, then its certainly a good enough reason for me..
BonBon

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by BonBon »

...because mine are filled with Magic Steel.....if I turned mine the whole care would turn :lol: