how much are they worth?

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
leggy92

Not specified

how much are they worth?

Post by leggy92 »

Hi everyone,

I currently have a black 1997 Z3 1.9. When I purchased it it came with chrome side vents and a chrome roll bar (not two separate hoops, they are connecting by a chrome bar).

I am thinking that maybe I will change the side vents for black ones and lose the roll bar all together.

I also have the kidney grills that are chrome round the edges. I would potentially be looking at full black ones.

If someone could shed some light on rough price of these items and if someone had black versions of these items maybe we can come to an agreement?

let me know.

Thanks,

Matt
Parki

Z3 roadster 1.9

Re: how much are they worth?

Post by Parki »

A bm dealer will quote you new prices - look on ebay etc to give an offer price?
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Southernboy »

I have a set of Cosmo black side vents with badges in perfect condition. £45 incl postage. I did see a set of Cosmo black for £50 on eBay UK. Also a brand new set of chrome vents asking around £145. I would suggest you could ask £65 for your chrome set which would be very reasonable by comparison.... :wink:
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
lightning

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by lightning »

I'd be interested in the chrome front grilles but only if they are perfect. Mine have a couple of chips where the chrome has come off.
leggy92

Not specified

Post by leggy92 »

They are in good condition - one has a couple of dark (very small) dots on it. These will come out with a bit of a hard clean. hard to notice, I only know because of cleaning the car. I am likely to have cleaned this up beforehand anyway.

How much are you looking to spend?