UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
- Joined: Tue 11 May, 2010 11:02
- Posts: 435
Anybody bought one recently and can give an idea of cost?
- Joined: Sun 03 Mar, 2019 09:12
- Posts: 5
£450 from soft-tops in croydon. It takes about 3 hours for him to fit, gives you the opportunity to have a good look around Croydon town centre!
- Joined: Sun 06 Nov, 2016 16:52
- Posts: 82
I have a brand new Genuine complete roof including frame, liner, canvass and window.
- Joined: Wed 07 Dec, 2016 18:47
- Posts: 22
- Location: Bristol
- Joined: Fri 04 Sep, 2015 06:22
- Posts: 92
- Location: Old Cleeve, Somerset
£230 I think from John Smith (think thts his name) Swansea bought one 18months ago for one of my zs very good quality and service. Geoff
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest