UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
- Joined: Tue 11 May, 2010 10:02
- Posts: 443
Anybody bought one recently and can give an idea of cost?
- Joined: Sun 03 Mar, 2019 09:12
- Posts: 5
£450 from soft-tops in croydon. It takes about 3 hours for him to fit, gives you the opportunity to have a good look around Croydon town centre!
- Joined: Sun 06 Nov, 2016 16:52
- Posts: 83
I have a brand new Genuine complete roof including frame, liner, canvass and window.
- Joined: Wed 07 Dec, 2016 18:47
- Posts: 22
- Location: Bristol
- Joined: Fri 04 Sep, 2015 05:22
- Posts: 93
- Location: Old Cleeve, Somerset
£230 I think from John Smith (think thts his name) Swansea bought one 18months ago for one of my zs very good quality and service. Geoff
- Joined: Sun 10 Jul, 2016 12:48
- Posts: 3
just ordering a 'mohair' one from monsoon at around £460 for a local garage to fit at about £350.....