FOR SALE: Stormforce Outdoor Cover for Z3

UK forum for general and technical discussion about the Z3 roadster
Warrior

Z3 roadster 3.0i

FOR SALE: Stormforce Outdoor Cover for Z3

Post by Warrior »

I bought this a couple of years ago, put it on, took it off a couple of days later and put it back in the bag! It's a great cover but not a speedy job putting it on and taking it off hence the minimal use. In as new condition it comes in original storage bag with product labels still attached

A new one will set you back £184 delivered. I'll add a price for mine in the morning after I've checked it over...

From the manufacturers website.

StormForce covers are our new flagship product and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They feature a 4 layer construction that consists of....

Layer 1 - A Robust Outer Layer
Layer 2 - Padded Layer
Layer 3 - Special Membrane one way Breathable
Layer 4 - Soft Non Scratch Inner Lining

All 4 layers are bonded together and the resulting fabric has a sturdy padded feel.
These covers protect against hot sunshine, rain, hail, snow, frost, tree sap, birds, pets, dirt, dust, scuffs and scratches and are 100% UK resistant

Welded seams are used wherever possible and double stitched hems ensure long life and total outdoor protection. They are suitable for year round use in all weather conditions and are incredibly strong. In very low temperatures, the fabric remains pliable and in strong, hot sunshine they keep interiors cool and protect from top / interior fade, paint damage and other sunshine degeneration.

Unique Breathable 4 layer fabric to allow moisture & damp to escape.
Welded Seams & Double stitched hems for strength & long life
Detachable, Underbody securing straps with soft silicone fastener covers
Elasticated front and rear hems for snug fit
100% Ultraviolet resistant fabric to prevent paint fade
Special waterproof / breathable membrane layer
Side panel eyelets for optional locking kit
Separate sturdy zipped storage bag