This is where you can find out about valeting and detailing--washing, cleaning, polishing, waxing and other car care issues.
Jamiemacdonald1504

Z3 roadster 1.9

Post by Jamiemacdonald1504 »

hello all! new to this site today was told this is a great site so here goes...

recently had a lot of work done to my Z3 (won't go into it but let's be clear it cost a bloody lot)

so decided today that I would attempt to restore my headlights, 17 years old and came out looking quite respectable I think. images are attached.

actually scratch have that is the telling me "the board attachment quota has been reached" erm what??

any thoughts?
Brian H

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Newbie

Post by Brian H »

Jamiemacdonald1504 wrote:hello all! new to this site today was told this is a great site so here goes...

recently had a lot of work done to my Z3 (won't go into it but let's be clear it cost a bloody lot)

so decided today that I would attempt to restore my headlights, 17 years old and came out looking quite respectable I think. images are attached.

actually scratch have that is the telling me "the board attachment quota has been reached" erm what??

any thoughts?
You have to host images on an external site and link to here, no room at the inn for everyone's photos, welcome BTW.
('_')Z3

Z3 roadster 2.0

Post by ('_')Z3 »

Welcome

This link should hopefully help with the photo issue:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7658
MpowerRob

Z4 roadster 3.0i

Post by MpowerRob »

Welcome get some pics up :thumb: