Roof UV / Shower Cap

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Rob56

blank

Roof UV / Shower Cap

Post by Rob56 »

Hi Guys

Not sure whether to call this a UV cover/shower cap/roof protector as it works as all if the above - Basically its a fabric cover to protect your roof from UV damage/snow/pigeons/tree sap & leaves/give some extra help in torrential rain.
Its a really nice piece of kit, not just a bog standard piece of plastic sheet. It has plastic tab hooks and velcro attachments to ensure it stays put in even the worst weather.
Doesn't cover the front screen or side windows, literally a hood protector. I'll try and take some photos fitted this weekend so you can see what I mean.
It comes complete with its own zip up carry bag that can sit nicely in the corner of your boot ready for the dreaded day you have to park in the woods (no idea why you'd do that but just in case :) ).

It came with my car when I bought it so I'm unsure of the make etc or indeed what it's worth but looking at the cost of a lot of similar covers out there I think £30 is probably realistic.
If anyone is in South London and would like to try it for size please feel free.

Cheers

Rob

JJG

blank

Re: Roof UV / Shower Cap

Post by JJG »

I could be intrested. Where abouts are you
JJG

blank

Post by JJG »

Can goo PM me please
Rob56

blank

Post by Rob56 »

PM'd mate - Not sure if it went through properly though! South West London (Brixton/Tulse Hill)
ralft01

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by ralft01 »

Hi
If not sold, I would like it please!