Wanted Z3m Roadster (UK)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Amr79

blank

Wanted Z3m Roadster (UK)

Post by Amr79 »

Hi, Im in the market for a clean weekend toy. Preferably less than 60k miles, good service history with a max of 5 owners. Must have electric hood and a/c. Any colour but not black.
Thanks
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Wanted Z3m Roadster (UK)

Post by Gazza »

Many of these used to change owners yearly in the early days, many have lots more than 5 owners.

I wouldn’t let higher miles put you off, we are talking about cars of 17-21 years old.

Good luck with your search :)
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
MAGIC

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by MAGIC »

Hi Amr79,
I have a June 1999 Titan silver 2.8 with 72018 miles
It's a full UK spec car/import bought by me from new through a German main dealer.
It's a well spec'd car not perfect but an honest car. The main issue being the leather on the dash coming away particularly around the passenger airbag.
Having recently packed in work I'm considering parting with it to become a one car family. Although used by me regularly it is garaged for a few weeks if it looks like its going to snow :-) if you are still looking and it may be of interest to you let me know and I'll pull it out of it's 'winter' garage, dust it down and get some photos and more info for you
Cheers
Amr79

blank

Post by Amr79 »

MAGIC wrote: Thu 21 Mar, 2019 18:46 Hi Amr79,
I have a June 1999 Titan silver 2.8 with 72018 miles
It's a full UK spec car/import bought by me from new through a German main dealer.
It's a well spec'd car not perfect but an honest car. The main issue being the leather on the dash coming away particularly around the passenger airbag.
Having recently packed in work I'm considering parting with it to become a one car family. Although used by me regularly it is garaged for a few weeks if it looks like its going to snow :-) if you are still looking and it may be of interest to you let me know and I'll pull it out of it's 'winter' garage, dust it down and get some photos and more info for you
Cheers
Thanks Magic but I’m really after the Z3m.
MAGIC

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by MAGIC »

Thanks for getting back to me Amr79 - I should have read the post properly (specs on next time) :-)
Good luck in you search
Magic