Z3M on Autotrader

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Sloperboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Z3M on Autotrader

Post by Sloperboy »

S30 DNS, done 55k, anyone here know the car?
Desiro

M roadster S50

Re: Z3M on Autotrader

Post by Desiro »

I see lots of cars at shows or meets, but do not really know the car. We only know what the owner is prepared to tell us.

I suggest going to have a look and maybe a drive to get a feel for the car and owner. When I bought mine, I looked at lots of cars which were mostly in an abused or poor condition.

I'm sure you know what to look for? It is well documented on here.

Good luck with your hunt.
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

I can see ‘M30 DNS’
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Sloperboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Sloperboy »

Yes my mistake, still toying with the leap to z3m, not many up in the north of scotland so will have to make a few days off a trip down south to view a few, trying to narrow it down to save me cross crossing the counties, I think prices have come down a little the last 2 years for cleaner lower mile examples so thinking it's now or never, was secretly hoping someone may jump into my topic with the offer of their z3m??
pingu

M roadster S50

Post by pingu »

I wouldn't be concerned about low mileage. I'd be more concerned about condition and the cost to get things juts how you want them.

I've just passed 138,000 miles and it's probably in better mechanical condition than one with a third of the miles.

I've just looked at the 55,000 mile one, and it does look quite good. Some close ups of the interior and dash (with engine running) would be good.
Pingu
Gazza

M roadster S54

Post by Gazza »

There’s an S54 listed, worth a look for future investment.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage
Desiro

M roadster S50

Post by Desiro »

Photographs taken outside a hand car wash would immediately put me off! It's not what I would call a good prep for sale.

I think the OP needs to spend more money on a good S54 if that is what he wants or stick with the S50 and buy one which has been better looked after.

Just my ramblings, but it's what I would do.
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Post by KERMIT1970 »

I might be thinking of selling up ☹️ Not using car & need room for project coming back from body shop.
Sloperboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Sloperboy »

I've sent you a PM kermit1970
KERMIT1970

M roadster S50

Post by KERMIT1970 »

pm replied :thumb: