Z3 Geashift surround bezel.

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Z3 Geashift surround bezel.

Post by Southernboy »

Sadly, I can't post a pic of the item, but here is a description, and if you want some pics, you can email me directly at :- searchinc@worldonline.co.za and I'll send you a bunch by reply email.

Briefly, the bezel is identical to the chrome bezel fitted to the Z3 M version car. The shape is slightly different but only because the cut out in the console is different on the M vs the no M cars.
Other than that, it is identical in design and finish - except it's chrome plated aluminium vs chrome plated plastic.

I only ever make up 10 of these at a time, and I currently have 3 available. I sell them for £85.00 including postage.
Bear in mind I am in South Africa, so postage isn't cheap or particularly fast. I do post registered airmail / signed for with a tracking number.

If anyone want's a really professional upgrade to the interior finish of their non M car, this is something worth considering. Fitting is simple and shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. No drilling, cutting or other damage of any kind is required, so your car will be intact should you want to keep this little upgrade if you sell your car.

Finally, the item will not fit an automatic shift car.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions
wifevanda

Z3 roadster 2.0

Re: Z3 Geashift surround bezel.

Post by wifevanda »

Hi southern boy I brought one of these a while back and lost the fitting institutions could you send again please. Brilliant product.
Southernboy

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Re: Z3 Geashift surround bezel.

Post by Southernboy »

Hi - no problem. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.
"Normal is overrated"

Z3 Upgrades and Additions