Z3 facelift rear lights (pair)

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
markhinton

Z3 roadster 2.8

Z3 facelift rear lights (pair)

Post by markhinton »

I have these as spares from my Z3 which I sold this summer, so they're no longer needed.

They're standard Z3 facelift rear lights (99-2002) which have had Lamin-X red protective film placed over the amber indicator to give it a cleaner 'euro' feeling. I have a few pictures of it on the car which I'll include below. In good condition, they have all fixtures and fittings including all working bulbs and holders except for the passenger side fog light. It also has both rear plastic backing covers, however the passenger side is missing the fixing bolt (pictured), but these can easily be found at a breakers yard or on eBay. This doesn't affect the working of the unit itself.

I'm looking for £70 ono + postage if it's required, quotes from Royal Mail start from £4.50 1st class signed, but Royal Mail Tracked 24 is £5.46 and is covered for up to £100. Item is already well packaged as you can see from the photos, so it's ready to go! If you wish to collect then you can do so from either West Sussex or London.

Thanks

Mark
markhinton

Z3 roadster 2.8

Re: Z3 facelift rear lights (pair)

Post by markhinton »

Now on ebay if anybody was interested!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-Z3-rear- ... 4083099797

Thanks