Coming to a village near you?

Idle chit-chat and banter. Let your hair down, but remember there are kids about!
Warrior

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Coming to a village near you?

Post by Warrior »

I hope this is ok here in The Lounge?

An unashamed plug and factfinder for a little project i'm involved in with a local artist who's fees, and a percentage of the sale price is donated to the local hospice - Farleigh, here in Chelmsford.

https://villagemugs.co.uk/

Being fortunate to live in a pretty village with a number of attractive views we created a few designs for sale locally and realised there was a small demand for something, other than a photograph or watercolour painting, that would make a nice gift for former residents, for overseas students at the nearby college to take home etc.,

The aim is to focus on villages and towns that have a reputation locally but are not necessarily well known tourist attractions. We have no plans to do one of York Minster or Tower Bridge. :colourful:

It would be a great help if you guys and gals across the country could recommend any places or buildings of interest that we could consider for future designs?
Gazza

M roadster S54

Re: Coming to a village near you?

Post by Gazza »

I don’t have a problem with it.
Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Z3 S54 M roadster Image, BMW Z1, BMW M3 CSL, Z4M Coupe
ImageImage