BMW Z3 genuine front lights // xenon projectors

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
markhinton

Z3 roadster 2.8

BMW Z3 genuine front lights // xenon projectors

Post by markhinton »

Since selling my car back in the summer I have quite a unique and rare opportunity to buy the xenon projector units I retrofitted on to an original pair of facelift Z3 headlights (chrome shrouds) with clear indicators.

All parts were bought from the US and consisted of the bimmerforums Sky1Z3 bracket kit and the TRS Bi-xenon FX-R Stage III Kit - cost including import tax and delivery to the UK came to $563 (~£428) before accounting for the donor lights (UK RHD).

These have always passed MOT's as they have the correct cut off shield in the projector lights required of xenons, not just HID's in an existing mirrored halogen housings. The light output is significantly greater than the original halogen headlights using 2 x 35W D2S: 3Five 4300K bulbs, and full beam lights will retain your existing halogen full beams as well as open the cut off shield, as they're bi-xenon units - country roads at night will never be the same!

All parts and components come in good condition in their original boxes with very light signs of usage, as would be expected. Ready to plug and play on your Z3 - perfect for the darker months!

I will update this thread next weekend with pictures of the lights/components as they are now.

I'm asking £350 for the entirety which if you consider the cheapest standard headlights with clear indicators I can find for sale are currently £145 each is quite a bargain.

Collection from either West Sussex or London or delivery can be arranged - contact me for a quote! I'll also be driving up to Stoke on March 14th and making my way down to Caffeine and Machine near Stratford-upon-Avon the same day if that was of any help to anybody.

Thanks

Mark

M coupe S50

Re: BMW Z3 genuine front lights // xenon projectors

Post by 137699 »

Hi you have PM
markhinton

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by markhinton »

Provisionally sold pending collection - thank you!
markhinton

Z3 roadster 2.8

Post by markhinton »

Sold - thank you!