FOR SALE - Rare 3litre Z3 MSport 2002 in Estoril Blue

Whether you are having a garage clear-out, looking for a second-hand accessory, or buying/selling a Z, post your 'for sale' and 'wanted' ads here.
This Forum is not meant for discussion, please do not comment on the asking price.
Olly2012

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Olly2012 »

Selling our lovely and highly desirable Estoril Blue Z3 Roadster manual after 10 years - I need to do a lengthy commute and that would be unfair on it.

Looking for offers in the region of £10,500

One of the last off the production line and registered in April 2002 our gorgeous car has a navy blue roof which we replaced in 2020 and black leather heated seats.

This is the MSport version with just 69k miles and has been regularly serviced and maintained by local BMW technicians. The car drives lovely and pulls well delivering power smoothly. No oil leaks.

It passed its MOT in March, and has good rear tyres, new front tyres, lots of service history, BMW’s 6 CD changer in the boot, plus an Alpine stereo.

Comes with hood tonneau cover, Weatherproof hood cover, Full Storm branded storm fleece lined cover.

PM me for more details, images or to arrange a viewing - based in Hampshire near Portsmouth.
Last edited by Olly2012 on Sun 17 Apr, 2022 20:22, edited 3 times in total.
Olly2012

Z3 roadster 3.0i

Post by Olly2012 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk